Sunday 8 May 2011

Thanks & Goodbye

Above is a photo I took on the way out of the King's Hall when all was finished on Friday evening. As chairs were stacked and papers tidied, I realised - it was done. My first, and perhaps last, chance to report a large-scale election in Stoke.

I'm a first-year student at Staffordshire University and I set up StokeElect2011 to get some real reporting experience under my belt. It's been much better than sitting at home watching daytime TV!

So, I would like to express my sincere thanks to everyone who has supported StokeElect2011 on twitter and here on the blog. I've had a great time writing and reporting for everyone in Stoke-on-Trent.

A month ago today I set up the blog and twitter account and now that it's business-as-usual on Monday, I feel StokeElect2011 has naturally come to its end.

If you would like to keep in touch with and/or find out a bit more about me, please send me a message or join me on my personal twitter account @sam__alexander .

Thanks again, and here's to a successful City Council!

All the best,

Sam

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome but keep it clean please!