Saturday 30 April 2011

Candidates on twitter

I've made a list of all the local election candidates I've stumbled across on twitter during the last few weeks I've been covering the elections with StokeElect2011.

I've only included candidates who have been active on twitter in recent months.

It's not a complete list as there may be more candidates on twitter who I haven't discovered yet. I'll update my list accordingly if I find anymore.

The hyperlinks should take you straight to the candidate's twitter page.

Penkhull & Stoke
Jeremy Dillon

Boothen & Oakhill
Karen Eardley

Ford Green & Smallthorne
Ian Norris
Matt Wilcox

Joiner’s Square
Alistair Watson

Broadway & Longton East
Tom Reynolds

Lightwood North & Normacot
Dan Harley

Meir Park
Abi Brown

Dresden & Florence
Mike Barnes
Shazad Hussain

Burslem Central
Alan Dutton

Baddeley, Milton & Norton
Israel Amponsah

Hanley Park & Shelton
Liat Norris

Sneyd Green
Charley Hasted

Birches Head & Central Forest
Mark Meredith

Meir Hay
Ross Ward


Please let me know if you are aware of any other twitter using candidates.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome but keep it clean please!